Welcome to Natrona County School District's Careers Page. (Please read the following instructions carefully prior to applying). If you are an internal candidate, please ensure you read step 8 in order to have the ability to view all positions.
1. Please gather ALL pertinent data prior to starting (previous dates of hire, contact information of previous employers/references, letters of recommendation, etc.)
2. ** IMPORTANT ** Once you submit an application for a specific position, you cannot make any changes to that application. Changes may be made to your application/profile going forward but will not affect any position that you have applied to in the past.
3. If a job vacancy exists for which you are qualified, please apply for that specific position. Each position you are interested in must be applied for separately.
4. A valid email address is required to create an application. Free email accounts are available via websites such as www.gmail.com and www.yahoo.com. Please note administrators and managers may choose to schedule interviews electronically, therefore we encourage you to check your email often.
5. You must create a user name and password (please retain this information).
6. When submitting letters of recommendation, they must be uploaded as one multi-page PDF document.
7. For information related to making changes on your application/documents, please see the FAQs section on the HELP tab. If the FAQ section fails to address your question, you can call TalentEd Customer Support at 1-866-434-6276.
8. Occasionally, vacancies will be posted as "In-District Only". Only current employees are able to apply for these vacancies. If you are a current employee, please see the FAQs section on how to access these vacancies.
Please be sure and remember your username and password for use on future applications.
Please copy and paste the following address for the Natrona County School District accessibility policy https://natronaschools.org/accessibility/